Our Best client is currently seeking a Home Health Nurses in Georgia
Openings Exist in the following areas:
30349College Park 30354 Hapeville
30318Buckhead 30311 South Fulton/East Point
30344 East Point 30308Atlanta Benefits include:
- Highly competitive compensation, including mileage reimbursement
- $1,000 per month stipend for key territories in Atlanta
- Company provided tablet with cell phone capability
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Public Loan Service Forgiveness (PLSF) participant for those individuals with student loans
- Generous matching retirement plan
- Short and Long Term disability, Health Savings Accounts and more
- Various day shifts available (no evenings), including Baylor weekends.
- Shifts include: Monday through Friday, or Tuesday through Friday. 3 days per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) are also available in certain territories for clinicians with recent Home Health experience
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited Diploma, Associate Degree or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) for the State of Georgia
- Previous experience (2 or more years) in Medical/Surgical, Critical Care or Emergency Room (Registered Nurse (RN)).
- Prior case management experience is desirable.
- Successful candidates possess excellent time management skills,
- enjoy and possess high tech skills, enjoy variety and autonomy and are seeking to grow in their career.
All qualified candidates please send your updated resume to Dave Friedman at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
. Let me know what area or areas you would be able to cover!!!!!